Sunday, January 30, 2011

Almost the beginning

Hello to all. This is the first time that I am writing on something like this. I am not completely sure of how this is going to go, but am excited to experience everything. I am almost at the beginning where I am going to embark on a, for me, once in a lifetime experience. Towards the end of this month I will be flying from Minnesota to Miami and then on to my final destination of Chile. I will be studying abroad in Santiago Chile for six months. My goal is to become a Spanish Teacher after graduation and I think that by fulfilling this travel experience I will be able to enhance my language skills. I believe that being immersed in this language and culture will help me advance towards my goal. So I just wanted to share my experience with others, and to help bring my experience to others. Just hoping to get a feel for this type of posting and learn how to use it. So later videos of my trip will be uploaded weekly and I hope to interest others while doing it. Feel free to give me advice. :)
Bon Voyage all

No comments:

Post a Comment