Sunday, February 6, 2011

Try, Try, Try again is the only way

So today was my day for making videos to upload about my week, let me tell you it has been a long day with that. Woke up this morning and it was cloudy outside, but refreshing and I was loving it. I just chilled in my room working on a presentation and some other homework for class. Later decided to go to the parque to read and just relax in the refreshing weather.

Well first it got warmer when I went to the park, ok, then I was recording a video of mine and it told me I didn't have enough time left. So I deleted some photos and past videos and re-recorded, but then my camera died on me. While trying to upload my video later my internet connection would go in and out causing upload failure. So I thought well I should just record it on the viewing site, nope two tries later another failure. The second to last attempt was in my room, so not as creative as park, and got interrupted so had to cut video short and couldn't go back to where I ended. Finally I got it recorded, but I look exhausted and just gross, but whatever it is done. But other than having to retry it plenty of times I was not that upset. I had to think oh well I can't really control it so just try again. I definitely tried my patience today, which I have a record for not holding.

But the rest of the day was pretty well. I went out with friends on friday night and did not feel well all day saturday. Pati made homemade chicken noodle soup, the bomb, and just helped me all day, laughing now and then. But today was a pretty busy day with homework, videos and then tonight we went and saw Cerro San Cristobal. It was so gorgeous and we went when the sun was down, for the most part, so it was a cool breeze. Santiago is a really pretty city and it has so much to offer.

Tomorrow we are supposed to be making a decision on whether or not we are going to La Serena. I would love to so I hope we do. I hope to really begin improving because my intensive course is half over. I really want to come back home with no regrets. Speaking of home, I have gotten homesick a few times and have talked to people about it, but I am trying to stay busy so I don't really think of missing home as often.

Other than that it was a pretty laid back weekend at 'home.' My video is uploading so hopefully it works, cause I have class at 8:30 my time all week and maybe a test tomorrow...ahh. So I wish myself luck for tomorrow and thanks to my perseverence today. Oh and dang...too bad I missed the SuperBowl today, good thing I do not care one bit about either team. P.S. 7 days until Valentine's Day!! Yay

Ciao desde Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment