Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ice Cream!

Oh my goodness...let me tell you that I love ice cream! I think it doesn't help that I have a boyfriend who loves it too...and it kind of rubs off on me. But he isn't here with me and yet everyday last week I ate ice cream....even when I didn't have it I went and bought it...wowowow. But the thing is there is a place here called Bravissimo and holy man it is full of ice cream...I mean I am sure that there are other places but I have only tried this one out.

So this is a little weakness for me when I open the freezer and see Lucuma flavored ice cream. Now Lucuma is a fruit that looks like an avocado and oh my goodness is it tasty. So as you can see I have a little bit of an addiction to ice cream lately and holy crap it is hard to go cold turkey on it, I mean who can turn down a side of french fries with ice cream!?

But with that...the last few weeks have not been too exciting beyond regular duties of classwork and chillaxing. Actually tonight I watched a movie with my roommates, I love you, Man, and oh my some slang words like chillaxin and ridonculous came up...and it was funny to hear that my roommates asked me what they meant. Some slang words just don't make sense to others. :) I have a few projects that I am doing for my classes including biographias about 2 arquitects/historical people and reading for literature.

I hope that soon I will get back to a theme blog...but when I put it off it seems more easier to forget it so I will make it my goal this week to write another blog before the weekend, and NO Ice Cream this week...just finished mine in the freezer! Workout time tomorrow

Ciau

No comments:

Post a Comment