Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oops

Well it seems that I am getting worse at this...ahh don't stop now. I just keep forgetting and putting it off and that is why I can't really keep up with these things but we will make it work.

This week was ok...classes went better this week, except for my literature class. I had a hard time understanding the teacher but other than that ok...I do have quite a lot of free time, so these next few months I am going to need to find stuff to fill my time. But we had a few dinners this week for friends and had a little house warming fiesta...so there have been a few things to do this week.

I have recently gotten a little annoyed when people in my house....tell me oh what you are doing is costing us too much money. I am sorry but I reserved this place with all the stuff included for a set price, and if I have to wash my dishes in cold water and leave them not clean no thank you. It is getting a little annoying. Oh hey don't do that cause it is expensive, or that beacuse it costs us too much money. Well fine then I won't do a damn thing more...You can wash all my dishes and do everything else for me since I can't do it right.

Fed up with that...gee way to make my trip fun...now is the time when I am ready to be done with it and just go back to what I am used to. Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment