Monday, March 7, 2011

Let it Begin

Well classes are about to start here in Santiago for me. Many people have already been at class but mine doesn't start until Wednesday. I had a meeting with my profesor when I returned last Friday. We talked about my classes that i will be taking and what site they are at. Actually as of now I have my 4 classes at 4 different sites, so that pretty much means that I will be getting to see a lot of Santiago on the way to classes.

La Serena was beautiful and it was just nice to relax and spend time away from the city. Also the tan I got is not that bad either. :) Now that I am back in Santiago it is time to get myself ready for the school year and start saving my money rather than spending it on who knows what. But I have done pretty good I think so just got to keep going on that. But unlike other countries in South America, Chile is not the cheapest country. So as the USD continues to go down the costs here are a little more than would like. But its hard because I am not working and so I don't have a monthly income, but I think that all will be fine.

It is now Spring Break at home, which means that Baseball season is starting. Sadly in Chile baseball is not as popular as 'futbol', soccer, and so I will be missing my man's whole season and most of the twins...how depressing. Reading the stats/outcomes is not as good as watching it in person. But that is what I am going to do as soon as I get home.

So all in all not much going on until the later part of the week. Hope the weather is looking up for you all and that these continue to interest you. Let me know if there are any questions about Santiago or if someone wants to see something I can post pictures as well.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment